Tuesday 28 August 2012

Sunny Tuesday

Well today was a welcome sunny day in lovely Greenwich and we soaked it up, an early morning walk in the pleasuance followed by outdoor play at a friends house.
Whilst Elo napped I got to catch up with my brother one on one, I can't remember the last time that happened. Then playground at sandpit action a la Greenwich park this arvo.
I am so lucky to have met a fab group of mums whilst on maternity leave, I don't see some of them as much as I'd like but once everyone goes back to work it's hard to fit it all in. Luckily there are a group of 5 of us who pretty much every Tuesday spend our mornings or afternoons (sometimes both) together and it's so lovely both for us Mums and the little ones. They are now my real close friends who I share a lot with and I regularly think how lucky I am to have found so many new friends that I click with. I think we are a good support network for one another and we can literally discuss anything.....! Husbands/Partners be afraid (hehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment